- 5 years’ experience as a translator
- Native English speaker from England
- Bachelor’s degree with first class honours
- High level of German after studying it for 10 years
- Specialism in marketing and literary texts, with experience in technical translation
- Experience translating advertising materials, product information, packaging, brochures, websites, press releases, manuals, reports, whitepapers, screenplays, board games and fictional works
- Consistently praised by happy clients
- Low tolerance for imperfections
See full profile…
How to order a translation
Send me your document
Send the document you want translated or proofread to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please state your deadline and any special requirements.
Wait for my reply
I will reply asap and let you know if I can manage the deadline. I will quote the total price for the project.
Confirm your order
Once you confirm the project and price by email, I will begin working on it.
Receive finished translation and invoice
I will send you the finished translation along with an invoice to be paid by bank transfer or PayPal within 30 days. Please not that I will require advanced payment for larger projects unless you are a returning customer or reputable organisation.
My rate for German to English translations is €0.10 per word. For proofreading I charge €30.00 per hour. I have a desktop publishing fee of €20 per hour in the event that this proves to be a time-consuming part of the project on top of translation.